Become a diddi dance Franchisee and join us in our mission to Get Children Moving!
Dancing for pre-school children is not only a great way of keeping fit and active, but it's also great fun!
With obesity rates in pre-school children at their highest right now, exercise is so important to avoid this continuing into later life. Exercise should be enjoyed. In the first few years of every child's life how they view exercise is instilled and their views will stay with them for life, so teach them that exercise can be great fun! Dance is an ideal way of doing this.
At diddi dance we enhance children's endless energy and enthusiasm through funky, full of fun sessions that build confidence, co-ordination and creativity.
About diddi dance:
Dance isn't just for girls! Boys want to jump around to their favourite music just as much as their female friends. He may not want to be a ballerina or fairy but give him a toy guitar and he's a rock and roll star! Plus boys need tiring out just as much, if not more than girls and what better way to do this than 45 minutes of jumping, turning, galloping, moving and shaking?
A diddi dance Franchise offers unique 45-minute class. They engage and inspire the children's own creativity by using action songs, dancing games, fun exercises, hoops and dance ribbons to their own funky pop songs.
diddi dance classes change themes every half term exploring styles such as salsa, country, bollywood, hip hop and tap, catering for all tastes. diddi dance classes follow a structured plan yet are taught in a relaxed atmosphere where children can learn at their own pace as their confidence builds.
As well as classes, the diddi dance Franchise offers a hugely successful private party package and takes bookings from nurseries and schools alongside their 'regular' dance timetable. diddi dance also has a range of merchandise to promote their dance themes and encourage customer loyalty since children want nothing more than to show off what they learned in class at home.
diddi dance was developed when professional dancer Anne-Marie Martin realised a gap existed in the dancing arena that gave opportunities for children as young as two years old to join a structured, fun, action packed dancing class of varying styles.
Anne-Marie, who has over 20 years of teaching experience, developed a programme that encourages pre-school children (along with their parents/carers) to build confidence & stamina and so improve their rhythm and coordination through fun dancing games and exercises.
As well as being the MD and Founder of the diddi dance Franchise, Anne-Marie herself runs a very successful diddi dance Franchise in South East London. Anne-Marie along with her Head Office team provide creative, PR and accounting support to all diddi dance Franchise owners and diddi dance feel that this 'hands on' approach of Management is highly effective in being able to understand their business from a diddi dance Franchise owners' perspective.
So, whether you’re a mother/ex-dancer/ex-business employee a diddi dance franchise can suit people from all backgrounds who want to run a their own business. The success of the dance themes & lesson plans offer so much reward as a teacher and the financial returns are high for low set up costs.
Our Franchise Package offers full training & ongoing support to help build your business on your own but not alone. Benefits include:
- A unique concept for toddler activity - keeping children fit and active whilst having fun.
- Training to deliver diddi dance classes, which nurture toddlers’ natural love of moving to music.
- A computer generated sole territory with exclusive rights to run under the diddi dance trademark.
- Our franchise kit, which including the diddi dance operating manual, branded business/marketing stationery and listings on the diddi dance website.
- Fully researched lesson plans, with copyrights constantly evolving and developing.
- Ongoing support and meetings with active involvement into the growth of the company.
- A fully integrated online CRM system
As a diddi dance franchisee you would:
- Manage your diddi dance business on your exclusive territory of equal potential to other Franchisees in the UK.
- Source all venues for classes and manage venue costs.
- Teach diddi dance classes for all pre-school children within this territory.
- Offer the Party Package and Nursery/Surestart Centre sessions in your territory.
- Manage any staff you employ for your diddi dance business, for example dance teachers.
- Market and advertise your diddi dance business.
- Become the ‘face’ of diddi dance for your exclusive territory through effective PR.
- Have the flexibility to create your own promotions/pricing/special offers etc.
- Have a personally rewarding business, which adds to the community.
Does this describe you?
- You have a DBS (formerly CRB) registration or are willing to obtain one (mandatory).
- You love interacting not only with children but adults too.
- You are hard working and ambitious.
- You have boundless energy – it takes a lot to keep this age group engaged.
- You have determination and an enthusiasm to succeed.
- A great knowledge of your area of interest.
- Positive enthusiastic outlook.
- A desire to run your own business.
Yes? Then we would love to hear from you!
So, if you want to run your own business, have fun while doing it, and still be done in time for school pick up then diddi dance may be perfect for you! This is a rewarding business with a great work/life balance that fits around your life & family.
The total cost of a diddi dance Franchise is £4,995 + VAT!